main

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

5 Curie 1986

Salam semua,

Hi bro & sis..still keep this picture?

The memories of 1986 class of Marie Curie..aha..tell me ..who is the class teacher those day.
     

Let me recall, the boys from the left is me myself, after then Rizal, Zulkarnain, Wan Mud, Husaini, Saiful, AmirSham, Zainul Akramin, Shahrul Anuar, Anuar Manaf, Ahmad Zaki, Azmi Nordin, Fauzi Tunggal, Mortaza and Kucai ..is it correct??? and the girls sitting also from the left if I'm not mistaken....Kintan, Dayang, Azlina, ehmm..and there is the beauty twin sister and my friend please tell me the rest.....

By the way, for all PRESTiJ 8286 members,  I have open permission to stj8286 yahoo group email for write and posting in this blog. Hope you all can share and throw all those memories back then....

see you

No comments:

Post a Comment