main

Thursday, August 12, 2010

those small thing you will not forget

Greeting all,

For those had experience schooling in STJ or let me say the Ex-STJrian, all those small thing happen in my life those day I will not forget. All those thing is the interesting time happen in my life.

The Water Tank

The resistance and the challenges is not break me anything and don't tell me how hard it is in the first year. The 2nd and 3rd year is much harder. See the photo above , the freshie is helping the senior washing clothes, ehhmm betul ka..or they are been torturing. Do you see me that kind of guy bullying in school those day..no I'm not... probably John Kayu and Rambo it is...they are good on this shouting to the junior.. our moment been bullying in school physical, verbal and emotionally are all those hard time we face together and it is repeated all over period from senior to junior.. See how hard they are in this picture..ha..ha..ha

The resistance is the thing that keep me and you all alive this day..and all small things happen between us those day make us truly friend..there is PRESTiJ 8286..

What say you




3 comments:

  1. dalam gambar..sam, jon kayu( Dzulkarnian Ayat) dan Rambo (Nazri Mokti)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, u r rite my fren, those daze, when we washed our uniforms and shirts plus the senior's shirts...washed or be washed by them...those daze

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job bro..this blog will bring back all those sweet memories and this washing event is one of those...washing clothes was compulsory activities weekly..

    ReplyDelete